IPS South-South Newswire *
- Cuba, a Small Island State Seeking to Manage Its Vulnerability
- Is There a Remittance Trap?
- Caribbean-American Artist Blazes in New Show
- Venezuela’s Surname Is Diaspora
- Palestine to Lead UN’s Largest Group of Developing Nations
- Agroecology Beats Land and Water Scarcity in Brazil
- Senegalese Immigrants Face Police Brutality in Argentina
- Farmers from Central America and Brazil Join Forces to Live with Drought
- China Generates Energy and Controversy in Argentina
- Chile, an Oasis for Haitians that Has Begun to Run Dry
* The views expressed in this independent new coverage are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the United Nations, including UNOSSC and UNDP, or United Nations Member States. The designations employed and the presentation of the materials in this coverage do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the United Nations, UNOSSC or UNDP concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.